All Life Stages
Chicken & Salmon Formula
- 3lbs / 1.36kg
- 10lbs / 4.53kg
|Crude Protein||32 % min|
|Crude Fat||18 % min|
|Moisture||10 % max|
|Crude Fibre||3 % max|
|Ash||6.5 % max|
|Magnesium||0.09 % min|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||4.5 % min|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||0.61 % min|
- All Life Stages-Kitten, Adult, Senior
- Holistic & Conventional Veterinarian recommended
- Free Range Chicken (Fresh Human Grade Chicken)
- Naturally Preserved (rosemary)
- Chelated minerals, whole grains, fruits, antioxidants and herbs
- Promotes healthy skin and coat
- Promotes balanced urinary pH
- Provides low dietary magnesium
- Highly digestible and palatable
- Balanced Omega 6 & 3 fatty acids (5-2 ratio)
- Ingredients allow for smaller feeding portions
- Healthy stools - stimulates the breakdown of ammonia to reduce stool & urine odour
Why Choose the Original Holistic Blend All Life Stages Chicken flavor for Feline?
|DOES HAVE||DOES NOT HAVE|
|Chicken Meal||Animal By-Products|
|Whole Brown Rice||BHA|
|Wild Salmon Meal||Antibiotics|
Recommended Feeding Portions (measured in cups*)
|1.8-2.7 / 4-6||1⁄4 - 1⁄3||1⁄3 - 1⁄2||3⁄4|
|3.6-4.5 / 8-10||1⁄2 - 1||3⁄4 - 11⁄8||1|
|5.4-6.4 / 12-14||11⁄4 - 11⁄3||11⁄3 - 11⁄2||11⁄4|
Food requirements will vary depending on the climate, temperature, activity levels, age and the breed of cat. This chart should be used as a general guide. Feed an amount to maintain optimum weight.
*Metabolisable energy evaluated as per AAFCO calculation method 415 Kcal/g (per cup).
Kittens feed 3 times per day.
Chicken meal, whole brown rice, whole barley, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of vitamin E), chicken meat, natural chicken flavour, whole millet, wild salmon meal, flax meal, dried whole egg, yeast culture, alfalfa, cranberries, apples, cinnamon powder, rosemary extract, taurine, yucca schidigera extract. Vitamins: vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl (source of vitamin C), niacin, inositol, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, beta-carotene, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement. Minerals: zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, iron proteinate, copper sulfate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite.
For additional information regarding the ingredients, please consult our Ingredients Review page.
No chemical preservatives or dyes are added to keep the colour of the food consistent. Colour may vary but the quality is always the same.